Systems Engineer I
Oakland-Fremont-Pleasanton Metro Area, CA US
Cutting edge Pharmaceutical company is in search of Systems Engineer I.
- Participate in technical projects per the Roche Diagnostics Life Cycle Management and product development processes.
- Carry out tasks as necessary to run test campaigns to verify requirements and design specifications.
- Collect, analyze, and develop report packages to support system verification and validations.
- Conduct material & system characterization
- Troubleshooting and data analysis of issues during development and in the field
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work with minimal direction in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Exceptional people skills, strong communication, flexible personality, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong skills in writing technical reports and verbally communicating technical content in oral presentations
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Physical, and/or Biological Sciences, or related field.