Sr. Manufacturing Engineer - Med-Device
Thousand Oaks Metro Area, CA
-Process Improvement and monitoring (6 sigma)
-Developing,design and manufacture fixtures for new products.
-pFMEA, New Product Introduction Development.
-Installation Qualification,Operational Qualification ,Performance Qualification.
-DOE for process improvement and validation.
-Metal cleaning and finishing processes improvement.
-Plastic Injection Molding supervisor and lean manufacturing.
-Laser Marking programming and fixture.
- Ensure that manufacturing instructions are aligned with engineering and customer requirements
- Utilize statistical techniques to continuously improve component process capability
- Support the New Product Introduction Team (NPI) to ensure DFM and equipment readiness in line with new product introduction schedules
- Support product quality and compliance with process and product validation of all new manufacturing systems and equipment
- Partner with quality assurance and ensure that all manufacturing processes are documented in accordance with our ISO certifications
- Interface with outside vendors for manufacturing, measurement and test equipment selection
- Read and interpret technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports
- Manufacturing, Design Engineering and other members of the engineering and quality teams to develop and implement manufacturing processes, procedures and work instructions
- Analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data
- Provide technical support precision machining and injection molding operations