Security Program Manager
San Jose Metro Area, CA
Mountain View, CA
The Android Partner Engineering team operates one of the world's largest Ecosystem. With over 2 billion devices using Android, we have superb technical capabilities and unparalleled visibility across the Android ecosystem.
We're looking for a strong Program Manager to insure that Security updates across the OEMs devices can be effectively monitored, tracked and reported across OEMs/Carriers/SOCs.
This role will orchestrate interdisciplinary projects/programs including overseeing investigation and documentation of processes and establishing ongoing monitoring capabilities.
You will work with a cross-functional, team that spans multiple PAs including daily interactions with Engineering, Security Team, and Business Development.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Program Manage Android Security related initiatives and processes
- Lead weekly Security Task Force meetings including tracking topics, taking notes, & chasing AIs
- Help organize partner Quarterly Security Reviews, prepare decks, take notes, & chase AIs Additional responsibilities Work with Technical Account Managers on partner outreach, tracking, and enforcement efforts. Work across Android teams to help identify, track, and program manage security topics/initiatives
- BS degree in Business Management, IT, Data science, Data management, computer science and/or related discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in a Program Manager role supporting information security, computer science background
- 2-3 years of experience working with SQL to create queries and creating dashboards - Critical
- 1+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role
- Proficiencies in generating reporting and/or creating ad hoc reports
- Proficiencies working in multiple operating systems and web based applications
- Verbal and written communications skills at a high level of interface with cross functional teams up to Stakeholder - Critical (Emails, Notes, and Decks)
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to drive programs using data and create scalable processes
- Making sure timelines are hit. Tie initiatives with partner issues
- Strong aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Managing and tieing stakeholders together
- Working with technical program managers on issues, pinging them closely and foll