Boston Metro Area, Massachusetts
- Expected to design and plan experiments for LC/MS method development in consultation with your supervisor.
- Perform sample preparation, including performing cell or tissue homogenization, extraction of lipids from the homogenate or various body fluids (the samples are not derived from human or primates).
- Routinely perform LC/MS analysis of lipids or other metabolites either from the extracts.
- Receive trainings on the operation of new instrumentations when relevant to the work.
- Ph.D. Chemistry/Biological Sciences and 0-2 years of post-doctoral working experience, including hands-on experience in using LC/MS methods to solve analytical problems.
- Prior working experience with lipid analysis.
- As you will be expected to work in a multidisciplinary environment, excellent oral and written communication skills.