Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton Metro Area, PA
- Employ in-depth technical knowledge in the field of analytical chemistry, wet chemistry, microbiology, and/or biochemistry to support method validation/method transfer.
- A successful candidate must have strong organization skills and ability to learn new analytical chemistry techniques quickly.
- Experience with HPLC is preferred.
- Experience working in a GMP regulated environment is required.
- Experience writing GMP instructions, protocols, and/or reports is required.
- Experience with data bases is a plus to help create an inventory of critical reagents, reference standards, and test reagents used in QC.
Will be working in a GMP regulated environment- must follow GMP and internal procedures at all times
**Please note immunizations will be required for this role.
Analytical Chemistry, wet chemistry, and/or biochemistry techniques including, but not limited to HPLC, GC, PCR, cell culture, wet chemistry, osmolality, pH, ELISA
Education: Bachelors in chemistry, biochemistry, or science related field