Scientist - Protein Synthesis
Philadelphia Metro Area, PA
- MS or Ph.D. in biochemistry, chemistry, protein chemistry or related discipline with 1-5+ years of applicable technical experience in these areas.
- Strong background in the theory and practice of bioorganic and protein chemistry
- Thorough understanding of protein chemistry, protein handling, purification and characterization or proteins and conjugates
- Contribute to the optimization and development of bioconjugation processes, including but not limited to the areas of Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Fluorescent-Probe Bioconjugation and Protein-Protein cross-linking.
- Responsible for the planning of synthetic routes/strategies, the execution and delivery of bioorganic synthesis projects
- Expertise in routine use of HPLC, LC/MS, FPLC (affinity purification, size exclusion chromatography, hydrophobic interaction chromatography, etc.), SDS-PAGE and UV-VIS spectroscopy.