Scientist - In Vitro Biology
Boston Metro Area, Massachusetts
BS with over 5 years or MS with 2-3 years of professional experience in developing in vitro assays in the biotech/pharmaceutical environment
- research and development team dedicated to small molecule drug discovery
- independently conduct in vitro studies and be responsible for development and validation of a variety of biochemical and cell-based assays, following by testing compound potency and characteristics.
- Support HTS/MTS campaigns. .
- Professional experience in developing in vitro assays
- Experience with in MTS/HTS assay development and a strong background in cell biology, biochemistry and enzymology is required.
- Experience working on early-stage drug discovery project teams is highly desirable.
- Experience with assay validation is a plus.