Scientist - Immune-Oncology
California All, California
- Ideal candidates must be skilled in animal handling (mice) including drug administration by multiple routes, tumor implanting and tissue harvesting.
- Perform in vivo experiments with tumor models including tumor measurements, dosing and processing tissue at termination of experiment.
- Maintain primary and cancer cell lines and conduct routine cell culture tasks
- Isolate primary cell populations from various tissues.
- Perform ELISA, mesoscale, flow cytometry based assays.
- Analyze, interpret and present scientific data .
Additional experience with in vitro techniques such as flow cytometry, ELISA, Mesoscale, Western Blot, and qPCR is preferred but not required.
Experience with in vivo tumor models, including tumor volume measurement, drug dosing via various routes, injection, blood and tissue collection required, experience with syngeneic models preferred.
Experience with cell culturing
Experience with isolation of primary cell populations and performing cellular assays such as proliferation, cytokine secretion, cytotoxicity and flow cytometry based characterization.
Experience with in vitro techniques such as ELISA, MSD, flow cytometry is preferred but not required.
Data analysis skills and experience with a variety software applications such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Graphpad prism are required.