Scientist - Biochemistry
Philadelphia Metro Area, Pennsylvania
- Biochemistry Scientist - Biologics Analytical Development
- Provides supporting analytical activities within Antibody Drug Conjugate GMP manufacturing and development.
- Develop, validate and execute analytical methods, specifically for biologics including ADCs, required for client projects manufactured to cGMP
- Develop methods for early-phase GMP manufacturing of novel cytotoxic antibody drug conjugate (ADC) compounds Using such techniques as SDS-PAGE, Western Blotting, HPLC, LC-MS, q-TOF, Capillary Electrophoresis, ELISA, peptide mapping, SEC-MALS, DSC, MFI, DLS, cIEF, and CD
- B.S. or higher degree in biochemistry or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years relevant experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Extensive experience in biologics Analytical Development and QC in a GMP environment.