Scientist - Analytical Chemistry
Pennsylvania All, PA
- Advanced Degree, MS or PhD degree in analytical or organic chemistry.
- Experience working as an analytical chemist in pharmaceutical method Development, Method Validation required, API method development is preferred
- Analytical chemist will have hands-on experience with HPLC, LC-MS as well as a thorough knowledge of analytical instrumentation and equipment.
- Prior work experience in a GMP regulated work environment is mandatory while familiarity with Varian NMR spectrometers would be considered a plus.
- The analytical chemist will provide a full range of analytical services
- Other duties include maintenance and trouble-shooting of instruments, issuance and implementation of SOPs, analytical method development and validation, IQ/OQ of raw materials and API, impurity profiling, impurity isolation and identification, conduct stability studies according to ICH guidelines, prepare analytical data of the CMC section of an IND, qualification of instruments, and cleaning verifications.