SRA, Protein Purification - AKTA
Marin Metro Area, California
- Protein purification
- Tissue culture
- Protein conjugation and characterization
- Buffer preparation
- SDS-PAGE and Western Blotting
- The ideal B.A./B.S./M.S. candidate will have 5+ years of related industry or academic research experience.
- Proficient in protein purification (familiarity with AKTA/UNICORN) and biochemical techniques is critical.
- Experience with tissue culture, cell-based assays and/or IHC is beneficial.
- Various experience with protein analytical techniques such as:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Candidate should have a minimum of a B.A./B.S. in biology, cell biology, or biochemistry.