Boston Metro Area, Massachusetts
- Responsible for the design, execution, interpretation, and reporting of preclinical pharmacology and pharmacokinetic studies to the standard required for regulatory documents and filings.
- Responsible for oversight during the pre-study process (drafting a protocol/study design, preparing documents for data collection, and conducting a pre-initiation meeting), study execution, data analysis, interpretation, and reporting (including data presentations and authoring study reports).
- In addition, given the nature of these studies and the potential for inclusion in regulatory filings, the Associate will also interact closely with Regulatory and Quality colleagues.
- Animal handling and relevant laboratory experience required, including rodent handling, dosing and blood sampling techniques, and test article formulation.
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an established ability to collaborate effectively in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Previous experience in drug development.