Boston Metro Area, Massachusetts
- B.S. degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related field and 3-6 years of experience or M.S. with 0-6 years of experience in a biotechnology, biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience should be in the area of process sciences, protein chemistry, biology, biochemistry, biochemical engineering or chemical engineering.
- Basic knowledge in protein purification and hands on experience with HPLC, IEX, affinity chromatography, HIC, TFF, UF/DF, and bioanalytical techniques (ELISA, enzyme assays, and protein electrophoresis such as SDS-PAGE and IEF) is desired.
- Responsibilities include bench-scale experimentation in chromatography separation and membrane filtration methods development including performing product-related analytical assays.
- The candidate will be part of a team designing a scalable continuous purification platform for therapeutic proteins.
- Experience with automation engineering will be a plus. Experience with multivariate analysis will be a plus.