Research Associate/ Sr. Research Associate, Tumor Immunology
San Mateo Metro Area, California
In this position, the successful candidate will apply her/his skills and expertise to support the oncology team in in vitro antibody validation. In particular, the successful candidate will functionally analyze antibodies generated with our unique technology for anti-tumor efficacy. The position will be embedded in a very dynamic and motivated team dedicated to the discovery of novel, antibody-based cancer therapies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and apply cell-based functional assays to assess anti-tumor efficacy of antibodies
- Analyze and organize data in a high throughput setting
- Bachelor s with 3-4 years of experience or Master s degree with 1-2 years of experience in Immunology, Oncology, Cell Biology or a related field
- Absolutely Required:
- Experience and skill in biochemical and cell-based functional assay systems, including ADCC/CDC, Phagocytosis assays, and/or antibody internalization assays including ADC assays
- Preferred: Experience working in industry; expertise in multiparameter flow cytometry
- Experience with automated liquid handling devices is a plus
- Must have excellent organization, planning skills, and the ability to work under timeline in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise in assay development for drug discovery