Research Associate, IHC
Marin Metro Area, CA
This position is for a highly motivated, detail oriented individual who will be responsible for performing quantitative immunohistochemical analyses to evaluate disease pathogenesis and therapeutic efficacy for a variety of pre-clinical projects in the Analytical Pathology group within Translational Biology.
This position requires a detailed record of all work and maintenance of an organized and efficient laboratory.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excel, Powerpoint
- Routine Histology
- Basic Microscopy
- Image Analysis: ImageJ, Imaris, Volocity
- Slide scanning
- Confocal imaging
- In Situ Hybridization
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field required.
- Masters Degree in a relevant field preferred.
- +1 year relevant work experience.