Boston Metro Area, Massachusetts
- Responsible for the execution and analysis of experiments and analytical procedures. Displays an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing and interpreting experiments and analytical procedures.
- Provides assistance in the execution of experiments and analytical procedures by performing routine scientific procedures and experiments according to detailed protocols.
- ntegrates, compiles, and tabulates data and reports results to supervisor. Work is closely supervised.
- Assignments are task-oriented with detailed instructions. Follows standard practices to obtain data.
- Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
- Failure to achieve results can normally be overcome without serious effect on schedules and programs.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor and other personnel in the section or group.
- Experience 0-3 years
- The incumbent will have general lab skills, i.e.: prepare buffers, measure pH, perform various assys, follow SOP's, analyze results and present to the group orally and in writting.
- Knowledges on analytical instruments, i.e.: HPLC, DSC, Karl Fischer and prior research experiences in the biotech industry are preferred, but not required.
- The candidate should be self-motivated, a team player.
- College graduates with a degree of bachelor, major in science or arts. Ideal majors: chemistry, biology, biochemistry, chemical engineering, etc.
- Will consider other majors.