Houston Metro Area, TX
- Designs and installs quality control process sampling systems, procedures and statistical techniques.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment.
- Analyzes production limitations and standards.
- Recommends revision of specifications when indicated.
- Formulates or assists in formulating quality control policies and procedures.
- Develops the economics of any quality control program when required.
- Typically would possess a Bachelors of Science Degree
- Medical device industry experience
- Communicates clearly
- Speaks/Writes english
- Works well with others
- Has leadership capability and self starter
- Focuses on detail/quality
- Product development
Preferred: BS/MS in Engineering or related discipline.