Quality Control, Microbiology
Marin Metro Area, CA
- The Quality Control Microbiology, Environmental Monitoring, Analyst I under direct supervision, is responsible for performing microbiological testing of the manufacturing facilities, utilities, and equipment. With experience they would perform as a back-up for QC In-process and QC Microbial ID testing.
- Perform environmental monitoring sampling and testing of the facilities, equipment, and utilities under cGMP guidelines.
- Perform biochemical and microbiological assays of samples under cGMP and GLP guidelines.
- The position requires knowledge of, but is not limited to:
- aseptic technique
- microbial challenge studies
- bioburden determination
- microbiological method validation
- protein activity
- other similar analysis methods.
- QC cGMP experience beneficial.
- Experience in QC, GMP/GLP
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel required; Access and PowerPoint a plus.
- Must have excellent record keeping, written and verbal skills.
- Experienced with microbiological methodologies and a variety of analytical instrumentation; capable of troubleshooting assays.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in a Biological or Biochemical Science
- At least 0-2 years of relevant laboratory experience
Two Shifts Available: Day and Swing