Quality Assurance Technician
Fort Worth Metro Area, TX
- Perform visual inspections of components
- Perform dimensional inspection of components utilizing prescribed instrumentation/equipment
- Perform functional inspection of components
- Record/Enter inspection results into designated computerized systems and logs
- Evaluate inspection results vs specification
- Draw raw material samples of component chemicals and deliver to lab
- Gather, record and store retention samples of packaging components for future reference
- Manage documents (e.g. component lot records, log books) with accordance with record retention schedules
- Identify/tag non-inventory controlled supply items (e.g., consumables, PPE) that are approved for use in production
- Determine which test to run by reading and interpret component packaging specification
- Determine sample size and accept/reject criteria by operating an Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) Slide Rule
- Verify that supplier documentation matches Supplier Purchase Description (SPD)
Coordinate with warehouse team to obtain lots for inspection or documentation
- Two or more years external pharmaceutical, laboratory, or related industry experience.
- Compliance requirements - Must be able to work independently, demonstrate dependable performance under stressful conditions and possess excellent documentation and
- organizational skills.
- Materials Inspection requirements - Basic math skills; demonstrate dependable performance under stressful conditions.
High school diploma or equivalent. and 12 hours of college to include
one course in science, math, or computer science..