QC Inspection Analyst (Incoming Inspection)
Atlanta Metro Area, Georgia
- Performs analysis of product quality inspection of parts, raw materials, and/or packaging components using calibrated measurement equipment to verify product meets specifications.
- Completes documentation relating to material inspection and enters data into database/software systems; such as MES, SAP or LIMS. Communicates defect information to supervisor and quality assurance for corrective actions.
- Assists with 5S cleaning procedures.
- Ensures the inspections of material are accomplished per SOP and quality standards, while meeting the production plan. Actively participates in natural work groups to identify process problems and contribute solutions.
- Participates in day-to-day business activities, safety, quality, and training needs. ISO/FDA/GMP compliance
o Performs proper measurement, instrument setup, inspection/analysis, and documentation of product per established procedures.
o Appropriately communicates any issues to management for resolution
o Effectively performs tasks and work based on well-established procedures, work rules, and assigned work routines.
o Interacts with internal/external contacts in a professional manner to provide clear, straightforward, effective, and factual communication and information.
o Maintains awareness of the roles of immediate team members and the work function.
o Supports testing for production, qualifications, validations, and engineering studies.
o Supports continuous improvement activities, as assigned.
o Actively works in a team environment and participates in natural work groups
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Excellent level of written and spoken English Required.
Highly motivated, goal orientated achiever with ability to prioritize and organize own work semi-independently.
Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel and demonstrated application of problem solving/trouble shooting tools
Minimum: Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biology, or other science related field from an accredited college or university.
Preferred: Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering from an accredited college or university plus 2+ years of regulated industry experience.