Marin Metro Area, California
- The incumbent will provide logistical and documentation support for the QC Product department. Responsibilities include a variety of administrative and documentation support tasks.
- The incumbent will perform tasks per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), and current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP). Good reading and writing skills are essential. Must have a service oriented attitude, display initiative, and be able to fulfill responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- file test records generated by QC analysts
- compile paperwork and generate lot release and stability reports
- track and file miscellaneous studies generated by QC
- archive QC documentation and keep an accurate inventory of records on and off site
- ensure that documents will be stored so that they are readily available for authorized inspections
- order office supplies and maintain a suitable inventory to perform administrative tasks
- An AA in a biological or chemical science is preferred.
- Some laboratory or GMP experience is desirable but not essential.