QA Quality Engineer
Atlanta Metro Area, Georgia
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
- The candidate in this role will be responsible for reviewing and approving nonconformance investigations, by which h/she will go through a certification program prior to approving investigations
Candidates should have 3 years directly related experience
B.S. Engineering or Physical Sciences (e.g. Chemistry, Physics, etc.