QA Document Control Specialist
Marin Metro Area, California
- The QA Document Control Specialist is responsible for managing various internal documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality, and integrity.
- This role requires the individual to receive, review, edit, format, update, and manage various documents within the electronic document system.
- All work must work be completed through workflows established in the EDMS, and must comport with specified internal standards and processes.
This is an administrative role that is heavily task-oriented toward document processing.
- Experience processing documentation in an administrative capacity
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Word (including use of headers/footers, page formatting, templates and creation of step numbering)
- At least a beginner level of proficiency in Excel
- Familiar with LiveLink and TrackWise or any other document management system
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to adapt and work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Able to effectively and efficiently prioritize assignments and workload
- Able to use the copier and scanner and the velo-binding system
- Able to work with limited supervision.
- 1+ year of experience working in a CGMP environment (generally
- 1+ working with documents) highly preferred