San Jose Metro Area, CA
Looking for a Marketing Project Manager to help facilitate the creation and deployment of bold, beautiful consumer-facing assets and promotions. As our marketing coordinator, you have experience project managing campaign creation and roll-out and can work across marketing, design, sales, legal and operations to ensure successful launches. You have strong attention to detail and stay extremely organized. You plan projects, define milestones, assign resources, assess risks, and help meet deadlines. You also manage all project-related communications. You are organized, thoughtful, and enjoy creating order out of chaos.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Project manage sales requests for marketing assets and work with designer/sales to deliver.
- Project manage global promotion creation and roll-out.
- Microsite updates and requests.
- Successfully project manage incoming requests for marketing assets and promotional campaigns to meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Work directly with designers and sales teams to ensure successful creation of marketing materials.
- Manage repository of marketing assets.
- Manage localization and approval of marketing copy and templates.
- Create project plans for global promotions and work with Retail Programs Marketing lead to execute.
- Manage Google Play gift card microsite
- BA/BS and 2 years of relevant work experience in marketing coordination, production, or project management
- Experience working for a retailer or consumer-facing brand
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage across multiple, often time-sensitive initiatives
- Openness to feedback, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build good working relationships
- Self-starter and effective problem solver who thrives in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- Nice to Have:
- Experience with Google Docs and Drive