Newark Metro Area, New Jersey
- Plans and coordinates project scheduling, budgeting, and administrative tasks.
- Supports the project staff by facilitating project logistics such as meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, etc. Takes meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs basic follow-up. Assists in development of presentations.
- Requires at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
Time management - ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize
Excellent oral / written / presentation communications skills must be able to relate effectively to people at all levels of organization
Leadership skills (get it done) / negotiation skills
Detail oriented and proactive in approaching projects / issues
Project management / organizational skills
Solid computer skills Knowledge of MS applications including (but not limited to) MS Project, Word, Excel
Speed typing and note taking
Fosters open communication
Fosters team work
Drive for results
Commitment to quality
Builds and Leverages networks