PV SCIENTIST RESEARCHER
Newark Metro Area, New Jersey
- Lead and participate in scientific investigations of drug-related problems.
- Provide pharmacological and or medical expertise in scientific projects.
- Participate in routine signal detection and analysis, including causality assessment of case series.
- Provide scientific support to project team involved in the application of cognitive computing and other artificial intelligence capabilities to be used in the conduct of pharmacovigilance.
- Coordinate and contribute to international collaborative projects.
- Author scientific publications.
- Present research results internally and externally.
Ideally the candidate will have a PhD in pharmacy or nursing, or alternatively a master s degree in Public Health with extensive research experience.
- 10+ years work experience in pharmacovigilance
- Experience of scientific studies including authoring of scientific articles
- Extensive experience in data analysis and evaluation of medicine safety data
- Experience of data management
- Experience of Signal detection
It is an added advantage if the candidate also has experience of epidemiological studies, project management and international collaboration/projects.
As a person within the Research team the candidate needs to be:
- Creative and propose innovative solutions with focus on applied value.
- Analytical have an aptitude for analytical review and constructive feedback.
- A team player who helps others to perform to the best of their ability.
- Solution-oriented, and see challenges as opportunities to excel.
- Adaptable have the ability to cope with change in internal or external demands.