Marin Metro Area, CA
- The purpose of the Materials Clerk will be to ensure raw material inventory is received and stocked in order to support the Commercial Manufacturing Facility.
- The primary role of the Materials Clerk is to receive materials, ensure that miscellaneous materials locations are properly stocked and each piece of material is accounted for.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Receipt, verification and coordination of raw material receipt and returns
- Manages issuance of miscellaneous raw materials
- Contact for Raw Material Issues and reconciliation.
- Reconciliation of raw materials placed in Quarantine
- Performs audit of commonly used items to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Coordination of removal of expired materials and expire
- Monitors and maintains organization of loading docks and storage rooms
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Inventory Management is preferred
- Prior experience in warehouse management and planning is preferred
- Knowledge of systems operations, data entry, processing / output
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- PC proficiency including Microsoft Office and databases
- High school graduate or high school equivalency diploma is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration is preferred but not required.
- 4 Days / week at 10 hours / Day