Los Angeles Metro Area, California
- Medical Device - Manufacturing Engineer
BS in Engineering (Mechanical or Industrial preferred) or scientific field Minimum 1+ years experience in an engineering role within Medical Device Operations or Manufacturing environment
- Ensure production attainment through technical troubleshooting, process controls, equipment maintenance, and technician support.
- Process ownership to ensure manufacturing processes remain in a validated state and yields products that adhere to all specifications, requirements, and controls
- Technical ownership to perform formal and/or informal root cause investigation and corrective action of product, equipment, material, or process mon-conformances, anomalies, observations, etc.
- Technician support- Availability to technicians to answer technical questions, provide guidance, and receive feedback. Identifies and implements initiatives that improve customer facing quality, reliability, or cost reduction. Identifies and implements initiatives that improve manufacturing yield, cycle time, supplier performance, flow, operator safety & ergonomics, process simplicity, clarity, repeatability, and robustness
- Provides on-going oversight and assurance that production equipment is properly maintained, safe, and in a state of control at all times Serves as a subject matter expert at specific product development phases for DFM, process development, and capability assessment reviews.