Life Science Recruiter
California All, CA
The opportunity is on our Scientific Team, specifically focused on San Francisco Bay Area companies. We work with exciting startups, just establishing their novel technology and established global leaders. Currently we re partnered with companies piloting Gene Therapy, Immuno-Oncology, NGS, Diagnostics, Orphan Diseases, and numerous others areas that are driving Life Science innovation.
Why R&D Partners?
We offer a self-directed team environment where you are well rewarded for performance. R&D Partners invests in the latest recruiting technology and combines those tools with a comprehensive training program to enable your success. R&D Partners promotes from within providing the opportunity for career advancement within the company. You will impact both candidate and customer by pairing talent with opportunity by identifying and recruiting Life Science professionals through active and passive candidate recruitment: by phone, email, social media, networking events and job fairs.
- Bachelor's degree in the life sciences or equivalent.
- Ability to discuss technical material with highly educated and experienced Life Science professionals
- A strong drive and work ethic combined with the ability to learn quickly, stay organized and operate independently in a fast-paced environment.
- A proven track record of setting, completing challenges and obtaining goals.
- Ability to network and negotiate with candidates while building lasting relationships
- Professional recruiting, sales or service experience preferred.
- Full Medical benefits
- Dental & Vision plan
- Paid time off
- Expense paid performance based incentive trips
- Compensation based on experience