Boston Metro Area, MA
- Independently performs tasks which include cleaning and sanitizing of lab ware, equipment preparation and sterilization: stocking of all scientific glassware; assistance with ordering, stocking and organizing chemical and non-chemical supplies.
- Assists preparation of media and buffer solutions as needed.
- Clean and organize laboratories, common equipment, lab areas, and other parts of the building as needed.
- May involve work with hazardous materials. On the job training will be provided.
- A general knowledge of purification laboratory procedures, equipment and terminology.
- Should be able handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Able to carry out tasks according to verbal and written instructions.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and effective communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to operate and care for laboratory equipment.
- Requires physical demands of lifting up to 30-35 pounds.
Requires a minimum High School diploma/GED or AS degree and a minimum of 0-1 years experience in a cGMP/GLP environment