Boston Metro Area, MA
- Work independently under general supervision and direction. Work is reviewed for overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Operate complex lab equipment and execute experiments as per written or verbal instructions.
- Prepare buffer solutions or chemicals as needed.
- Prepare and sterilize laboratory equipment for operation.
- May involve work with hazardous materials. On the job training will be provided
- A general knowledge of purification laboratory procedures, equipment and terminology.
- Should be able handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to carry out tasks according to verbal and written instructions.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and effective communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to operate and care for laboratory equipment.
- Requires physical demands of lifting up to 20-25 pounds