In Vivo Scientist - Pharmacology
San Diego Metro Area, California
- Scientist - In Vivo - Pharmacology / Oncology
- Pharmacology Dept - Scientist will work with senior scientists to design, plan and execute in vivo studies focused on identifying drug candidates within the area of oncology.
- Primary responsibilities include testing new chemical entities utilizing in vivo oncology models, data analysis and presentation.
- Additional responsibilities include data generation using techniques such as ELISA, Mesoscale, Western Blot and histology/immunohistochemistry. .
--The position requires a BS or MS in Biology or related discipline with approx 6 years of industrial experience
- --Successful candidate must have hands-on experience in evaluating small molecules in oncology in vivo models and must be proficient in animal handling, dosing, sample preparation, experimental design and data analysis.
--Candidates must absolutely have oncology animal experience.
- --Hands-on experience with ELISAs, Western blots, histology or immunohistochemistry is preferred.
--The candidate should have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented drug discovery environment.