Tampa Metro Area, FL
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or a related field. Master's Degree preferred.
- 7+ years of pharmaceutical/OTC formulation experience in creating creams, lotions, emulsions, suspensions, wash-off and leave on products.
- Strong understanding of formulation development, product development cycle and cGMP.
- Formulation of new products, particularly topical cosmetic, medical device, and OTC/RX products.
- Assess new projects, create project plans, and identify milestones and deadlines.
- Qualify all new raw materials including initiation of supplier qualifications.
- Develop Raw Material, Bulk and FP Specifications, as well as Stability Study protocols, and work with QC to establish analytical test methods.
- Work closely with QA and QC on method development and validation, where applicable.
- Lead manufacturing transfer process from pilot lab batches to commercial production.