Bethesda Metro Area, Maryland
- Tracking and reviewing change control documentation.
- Assist with the editing of quality documents (SOP's, guidelines, validation master plans, etc.) to ensure compliance with regulator requirements.
- Must be able to work quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must possess sound interpersonal and information gathering skills, being able to relate well to others at all levels throughout the organization and have the ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others. Experience: 6 to 9 years.
On-site staff will provide guidance and training.
- High degree of accruacy needed.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Processing and fulfilling all tasks within defined timelines.
- Understanding of document management and records management.