Newark Metro Area, New Jersey
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Support Corporate Services operations, including individual projects and assignments, as needed.
2. Maintaining original hard copy and electronic filing of technical documents and relevant indexes; ensuring files are properly prepared and accessible on line and maintained accordingly within archives.
3. Preparation and distribution of documents for signatures; as well as organizing, tracking status and timelines.
4. Manage calendar of periodic reviews (send and track notifications).
5. Provide controlled versions of documents, as requested.
6. Preparation of primary and supporting documents for submission for any type of review.
7. Other duties related to the above in support as Document Specialist for support to Corporate Services.
8. Demonstrates and promotes client's Values and behaviors.
Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Ability to multi-task
Must have a general knowledge of documentation standards.
Must have experience with electronic document management systems.
Ability to maintain accurate records and files.
Ability to provide detailed status reports to management.
Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent organizational skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to manage personal timelines and priorities with minimal supervision
Ability to work independently and with a team