Director R&D Formulations
Tampa Metro Area, FL
- MS or PhD in chemistry with minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in topical formulations and manufacturing in the generic pharmaceuticals. Cosmetic formulation experience a plus.
- Experience with delivery systems, liposomes and nano-technology.
- Provide technical direction and expertise throughout the entire drug development process in areas including the scale-up, and manufacturing of formulas, analytical methods development, pre-formulation studies, formulation development and optimization studies, and informal and formal stability studies.
- Create project design, execution and Product Development documentation.
- Coordinate with RA for filing ANDAs, 505b.2s. 510ks and addressing deficiencies; provide relevant documents to Regulatory Affairs in a timely manner for FDA filings and Supplements filing.