Trenton Metro Area, New Jersey
- BS with MBA preferred and 5+ years of experience in proposal and contracts management for manufacturing outsourcing functions.
- Experience within a CMO / Biologics setting preferred
- Evaluate RFI/RFPs and discuss with prospective clients as necessary to ensure a technical understanding of clients needs and for development of an appropriate proposal approach.
- Provide technical assessment/recommendation of potential project opportunities to Biologics Proposals and members of the Business Management team.
- Act as the liaison between the technical team and the customer. Support customer visits.
- Work closely with internal subject matter experts across multiple sites globally to develop an appropriate work scope/project approach and project FTE-estimates based on prospective clients development and manufacturing needs.
- Routinely review and revise high level and detailed proposal template language, costing models, estimates, and standard timeline templates as needed seeking input from the appropriate subject matter experts and relevant colleagues (for early phase and/or late-stage/commercial opportunities