Clinical Trial Manager
San Mateo Metro Area, California
The Clinical Trial Manager provides leadership to multiple Study Teams for Phase I & II trials.
- Extensive experience in planning, risk mitigation strategies, trial budgets, site selection, clinical supplies management, sample management, conduct and monitoring of clinical studies.
- Accountable for Clinical Operations deliverables to achieve study objectives and milestones within timelines and budgets.
- Responsible for vendor selection and management including CRO, IVRS, central lab and imaging vendor
- Ability to execute a clinical study and work with cross functional teams
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent undergraduate degree
- 6-8 plus years of study management experience in clinical and drug development
- Working knowledge of international regulatory and ICH-GCP guidelines