Clinical Supply Chain Manager
Edison-New Brunswick Metro Area, New Jersey
- Bachelor of Science degree (BS) in Health Science or related discipline and at least 3 to 5 years experience in pharmaceutical business experience required.
- The individual must be well versed in all aspects of the clinical supply chain process, GMP, GDP and other regulatory requirements as they pertain to investigational products.
- This position manages the distribution logistics for assigned projects.
- The position applies the distribution plan and schedule in the most efficient and competitive way within the agreed timelines and meeting the internal or external customer requirements.
- The incumbent will coordinate efforts within the global distribution organization.
- This activity supports the efforts of the larger, global Clinical Supplies Scientific Core Platform and R&D
- Contribute to the development and apply the distribution strategy (for IVR and non-IVR studies) that ensures continuity of IP at depots and investigational sites.
- Ensure adequate IP stock at depot and site levels. As necessary, support relabeling activity or transfer of IP between various sites.
- Ensure all critical parameters are considered for every distribution strategy; IVRS/IWRS specifications (e.g. initial or resupply quantities); any QP, project, study, expiry, customs, import/export, brokerage or country specific requirements.
- Generate and/or review IP shipment requests for accuracy & completeness prior to issuance.
- Ensure accuracy of IP receipt for all shipments and availability in IVR for applicable studies.
- Serve as point of contact for all contracted distribution activities.
- Provide adequate communication and documentation (including customs values) relevant to the distribution plan and the movement of all investigational products.
- Contribute to the quotation for customers' distribution projects to include budgeting and forecasting.