Clinical Research Scientist
San Francisco Metro Area, CA
- Bachelor s Degree in life sciences with 2-3 years professional work experience in clinical trials from the clinical site side or in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology R&D environment from the sponsor side.
- . Demonstrated experience working with clinical protocols and informed consents is required.
- . Prior experience in biosample management on clinical trials is required.
- . Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office and IVR/EDC systems.
- Prior experience working in clinical study startup.
- Supports sponsor company in biomarker clinical trials in hematology/oncology and inflammation/immunology.
- The ideal candidate is an individual who must have worked with clinical trial-related biospecimen logistics and have worked with clinical study teams directly on clinical trials previously. This includes past proven experience in working on clinical trial protocols, ICFs; executing on a biomarker sampling plan, working with central labs in study start-up and managing/tracking specimens.