Clinical Research - Biospecimen Logistics
San Francisco Metro Area, CA
The ideal candidate is an individual who must have worked with clinical trial-related biospecimen logistics and have worked with clinical study teams directly on clinical trials previously. This includes past proven experience in working on clinical trial protocols, ICFs; executing on a biomarker sampling plan, working with central labs in study start-up and managing/tracking specimens.
We are seeking an individual with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor s Degree in life sciences with 2-3 years professional work experience in clinical trials from the clinical site side or in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology R&D environment from the sponsor side.
- Demonstrated experience working with clinical protocols and informed consents is required.
- Prior experience in biosample management on clinical trials is required.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office and IVR/EDC systems.
- Prior experience working at CROs in study startup.