San Mateo Metro Area, CA
- Responsible for the specifications, acquisition, loading and delivery of non-CRF data including IxRS, laboratory, pK and other data.
- Responsible for the production of non-CRF data collection specification documentation.
- Defines the study specific non-CRF data handling strategy.
- Collaborates with SMT to agree on vendor expectations for the collection and transfer of data.
- Reviews and refines the technical requirements with service provider to establish the transfer of non-CRF data.
- Responsible for establishing appropriate transfer methodology with external data provider.
- Provides transfer methodology training and documentation on non-CRF data for external vendors.
- Responsible for configuring the data loading tools based on data collection specifications.
- Receives, uploads, confirms and communicates status of test data transfers to validate and accept file format and database structure.
- Performs verification and resolves data transmission, file format and loading errors with data providers.