San Francisco Metro Area, CA
The ideal candidate is an individual who must have worked with biospecimen logistics and have worked with clinical study teams directly on clinical trials previously. This includes past proven experience in working on clinical trial protocols, ICFs; executing on a biomarker sampling plan, working with central labs in study start-up and managing/tracking specimens.
1. Bachelor s Degree in life sciences with 2-3 years professional work experience in clinical trials from the clinical site side or in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology R&D environment from the sponsor side.
2. Demonstrated experience working with clinical protocols and informed consents is required.
3. Prior experience in biosample management on clinical trials is required.
4. Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office and IVR/EDC systems.
5. Prior experience working at CROs is a plus.