Biological Sample Management
Oakland-Fremont-Pleasanton Metro Area, California
- Under general supervision, organizes, conducts and monitors panel build activities, in close communication with internal clients (i.e., project teams) and external suppliers, utilizing established procedures, and technical and theoretical understanding.
- Facilitates the planning, implementation, and execution of panel production projects to meet requirements, in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory Practices, Quality, and Business standards.
- Supports daily operation of laboratory environment required for panel production workflows.
Prepares schedules, resolves problems, establishes and monitors timelines.
- Assumes responsibility for the accuracy, quality, and timeliness of all assigned projects, tasks and related activities, and keeps supervisor informed of project status, particularly of significant findings and results in critical problem areas. Summarizes experimental results, and reviews conclusions with supervisor/project leader. Communicates results of experiments in the form of reports and presentations.
- Establishes as appropriate internal/cross-functional/customer relationships.
- Performs work according to established internal safety guidelines and procedures, and as specified by appropriate external regulatory agencies (e.g., OSHA).
- Maintains inventory of biological material and associated data in a validated environment.