Bioanalytical Associate Scientist
Trenton Metro Area, New Jersey
Requirements: Bachelor s degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related field and Experience with HPLC/UPLC and LC-MS/MS in a drug discovery bioanalytical laboratory
Supporting liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) to study a broad array of rare genetic diseases.
Develop and utilize LC-MS/MS assays to measure small molecule drugs, lipids, glycans, peptides, and proteins to support early-stage discovery research, as well as preclinical and clinical development programs.
- Perform routine analysis for the quantification of small-molecule drugs, lipids, and peptides in biological samples using defined LC-MS/MS methods
- Process and evaluate analytical data obtained from LC-MS/MS analysis of study samples using appropriate software
- Report results of the study sample analysis, prepare study associated documentation, and maintain an electronic laboratory notebook
- Develop novel LC-MS/MS methods for the quantification and/or characterization of small-molecule drugs, lipids, glycans, peptides and intact proteins
- Use and maintain standard analytical instrumentation, including all lab equipment and
- LC-MS/MS systems
- Attend internal meetings and presentations, and participate in scientific discussions