Cambridge Metro Area, Massachusetts
- BS / MS in Science -Experience performing basic analytical protein techniques (Bradford, SDS-PAGE, HPLC)
- Experience operating microbial fermentors and using fermentation software packages. Cell Culture, PCR, Cell Line Development, ELISA and related
- Ability to plan and execute basic protocols such as flask experiments.
- Mechanical Aptitude and ability to trouble shoot processes and equipment
- Commitment to laboratory safety practices, Experienced in cGMP, GLP / FDA regulated biopharma setting
- BS MS in Science - Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or related and 3 -5 yrs.bipharmaceutical industry experience