Associate Scientist - Genetic Sequencing
Cambridge Metro Area, Massachusetts
- Proficiency with basic molecular biology techniques, DNA and RNA quantification technologies, PCR, and qPCR is required.
- Hands-on experience with next generation sequencing (NGS) technologies and lab automation is preferred.
- Support of Oncology projects, working closely with a team of lab scientists to bring cutting edge technologies to understand response in clinical samples.
- Responsibilities include DNA and /or RNA analysis, library construction for next generation sequencing (NGS), hybrid capture enrichment of sequencing libraries, and operating sequencing instruments.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with molecular biology assays, automation platforms, and with the basic analysis objectives associated with NGS data.