Associate Scientist - Flow Cytometry
Wayne Metro Area, New Jersey
- B.S. Biology, Molecular Biology or other Life Science Discipline
Required - Flow cytometry staining, acquisition and analysis, able to perform cell count and viability, familiar with cell culture. Experience- performing ELISA and cytoxicity assays a plus
- Direct and assist in functions supporting flow cytometry assays in bioanalytical development laboratory.
- Perform flow cytometric assay staining and analysis.
- Candidate will also be involved in Bio-Analytical testing such as ELISA, cell count, cell viability and cell culture.
- Perform all testing and activities compliantly following appropriate SOPs and procedures.
- Maintain controls and reference standards to support testing.
- Review/approve data generated by other team members. Perform method qualification/optimization of methods.
- Participate in OOS/OOE investigation.
- Participate in deviation investigation/CAPA implementation in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of appropriate GMP/GLP quality systems.
- Provide raw data documentation, evaluation and results interpretation.
- Propose and provide input for the design of next experiments.
- Communicate and address problems, perform literature searches under moderate guidance from more experienced team member.
- Keep record of and manage chemicals, intermediates, excipients and solvents within own area of responsibility.
- Actively participate in project teams/meetings/networks. Actively contributes to team goals.