Analytical Chemistry Team Lead
Newark Metro Area, NJ
- Responsible for the development and validation of analytical methodology in support of drug development.
- Serves as the analytical lead on one or more project teams, this Sr. Scientist is responsible for the development, or new products
- Support drug substance process development including characterization of starting materials, intermediates and final API.
- Support drug product formulation and process development including characterization of the process and finished product.
- Develop, optimize and validate analytical methods.
- Support drug substance and drug product impurity characterization and identification.
- Ensure that all facilities, equipment, and personnel are and remain in compliance with applicable cGMP and regulatory requirements, appropriate SOPs
- BS, MS, PhD in Analytical Chemistry with 3 - 10 years of experience
- Extensive hands-on laboratory experience with and an in-depth knowledge of conventional laboratory characterization techniques such as HPLC, GC, UV, IR, mass spectrometry, and NMR is a must.